○ = Your name.
☺= One phobia.
♬ = Favorite song.
§ = How do you feel?
☁ = Tumblr crush.
♠ = First person to follow you on tumblr.
♧ = Hot or cold.
☆ = Favorite food.
☮= Your inspiration.
☼ = Your first URL.
☻= Are you happy right now?
Þ = Favorite film.
♣ = Lucky number.
ϟ = The song you are listening to right now is…
✖ = Make me choose:
Singer: ________ or ___________?
Book: ________ or ___________?
Character: ________ or ___________?
Send me a number and I'll answer honestly, and a blog rate if you wish:-)
Have you ever:
1) Self harmed?
2) Got into a real fight?
3) Been too depressed to move out of your bed?
4) Tried to commit suicide?
5) Had to lie to EVERYONE about how you felt?
6) Watched an entire season of a TV show in one sitting?
7) Talked yourself out of serious trouble?
8) Accused someone of using you?
10) Gotten drunk/high?
11) Been to a concert where your favourite artist was playing?
12) Skipped doing homework to play a video game?
(Right now) Are you:
15) Avoiding someone?
16) Avoiding some task?
19) Annoyed with a friend?
20) Worried and confused about something important to you?
21) Get depressed easily?
22) Get jealous/envious easily?
23) Feel listening to music can take your mind off things?
24) Worry about messing about your relationships a lot?
25) Try hard in all your classes at school?
26) Go out drinking?
27) Smoke cigarettes?
28) Smoke weed?
29) Do any hard drugs?
30) If you said yes to 28 but no to 29, Why?
31) Believe in God/Belong to a religion of your own free will?
32) Avoid people you care about because you feel you will only hurt them?
33) Agree that self harm numbs emotional pain?
34) Believe people deserve second chances?
35) Agree with ‘An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth’? (ignoring the religious relation to that saying)
36) Think things will get better?
37) Feel afraid that you have done wrong and will eventually be punished?
38) (be honest) Do you judge people who think differently to you? (seriously, be honest)
Preference in boyfriend/girlfriend:
39) Long hair OR short hair?
40) (For Girls one) nice smile OR nice abs?
41) (For Guys one) nice smile OR nice chest?
42) Shy OR open?
43) Eyes OR body?
44) Religious OR non-religious?
45) Caring OR non-restricting of you?
46) Straight edge OR non-straight edge?
47) Piercings OR no piercings?
48) Tattoos OR no tattoos?
49) Quiet stay-at-home type OR party type?
50) Has friends you get along with OR has parents you get along with?
51) Drink alcohol until you were drunk?
52) Smoke weed?
53) Smoke cigarettes?
54) Get even with someone who betrayed you?
55) Forgive a boyfriend/girlfriend who deeply hurt you?
56) Attempt to kill yourself if everything fails you?
57) Keep your faith (any religious view) no matter what?
58) Join a band as a part time activity?
59) Feel sorry for someone who is being affected negatively from alcohol/drug abuse?
60) Stand up for your beliefs if someone strongly goes against them?
61) Go vegetarian for a month to see what is was like?
62) Fight someone who was harassing your friends/family?
63) Edit photos of yourself before posting them online?
64) Put up with friends who constantly hated against something you believed in/supported?
65) Be friends with someone who was nice to you, but a cunt to other people?
66) Not like someone simply because your friend(s) didn’t like them?
67) Lie to someone close to you because you don’t want them put up with your problems?
68) Starve yourself so you fit some certain clothes?
69) Get surgery on any part of you? If yes then which part of you?
70) Sleep naked?
You can only choose one:
71) Black or Orange?
72) Metalcore OR Post-Hardcore?
73) Cellphone or Computer?
74) Chocolate milk OR Coke?
75) Tumblr OR Friends?
76) Apple OR PC?
77) TV Shows OR Movies?
78) Old bands OR new Bands?
79) Pop-Punk OR Alternative Rock?
80) Reading OR Listening to music?
81) Coke OR Pepsi? Define your reason for your choice.
82) Staying who you are OR changing yourself drastically?
83) Breakdown OR Clean vocal bridge?
84) Jonny Craig OR Kellin Quinn? Define your reason for your choice.
85) Ronnie OR Craig? Define your reason for your choice.
86) Your life as a comedy OR Your life as a documentary?
87) Go to outer space OR Go all around Europe?
88) Shoes OR Shirts?
89) Chelsea Grin OR Suicide Silence?
90) Drop out of school to get a job OR stay at school and finish your education. Define your reason for your choice.
91) So far have you told 90 truths? And for fuck sake be honest.
92) Are you quiet about your social life with your family?
93) Do you want to travel when you are older?
94) Would you let go of people who mean the most to you to follow your dreams?
95) Did you notice there are no sex related questions?
96) Rather be the opposite gender?
97) What will you name your son/daughter?
98) Do you get harassed more than most people do?
99) What band do you hate the most? Define your reason.
100) What makes you a bad person in your mind?
Cross out everything you’ve done
Had beer. Smoked an entire cigarette. Done drugs. Written on a bathroom wall.
- Read a George Orwell book.
- Had a physical fight.
Used Twitter. Listened to Lady Gaga. Been in a car accident.
- Gotten suspended.
- Gotten expelled.
Been allergic to something. Got a computer virus. Touched a real gun. Had a dog. Had a cat.
- Been pregnant.
- Swam in the ocean.
Wore a bikini Driven a car.
- Been sent to the principal.
Ever liked someone. Failed a class. Failed a test. Went to summer school. Got worse than a D on your report card. Got A’s, A’s and B’s. Read an entire book.
- Recorded my own music.
Had an xbox.
- Worn heels more than 3 days in a row.
- Wore fishnets.
- Wore skinny jeans.
Hated someone. Been cheated on. Cheated on someone. Practiced Christianity/Catholicism. Worn makeup. Lied to my parents about where I was going.
- Had surgery.
- Had my license.
Been to college. Graduated high school.
- Attempted suicide.
- Worn colored contacts.
Painted my nails black. Broken someone’s heart. Had my heart broken. Cried for an hour straight Lost something very valuable. Got separated from one of my parents as a kid. Broke a bone. Gotten stung by a bee. Eaten something bad/expired. Threw up from being so drunk. Saw someone throw up from being so drunk. Danced with someone of the same sex. Owned an ipod
- Owned an iphone.
- Fell for a best friend.
- Stole a friend’s significant other.
Went far away from home for more than a week. Moved out.
- Ran away.
Had a job.
- Been fired.
Lied to a friend. Lied to a family member. Had a Facebook. Posted a video on Youtube.
- Started a rumor about someone.
Talked bad about someone.
- Deliberately failed a test.
- Been skinny dipping.
- Counted to a million.
- Counted to a thousand.
- Ate rabbit meat.
- Ate duck meat.
Had fast food. Been to Church. Been to Canada.
- Been married.
- Had a divorce.
Broke a glass Hugged someone today. Texted someone today. Received a phone call today. Threw something out of the window. Ignored a text from someone on purpose. Wish you were somebody else. Had my feelings hurt by a friend and never told them. Kissed someone Been to a concert Seen your favorite band live
- Met a celebrity
Met your favorite band Own more than 10 CD’s
25 Deep Questions.
1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel?
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way?
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them?
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not?
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most?
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say?
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not?
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
11. Does love = sex?
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not?
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person?
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite sex, you love them or that you do not love them back?
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose?
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you?
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why?
18.Imagine it is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
19. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not?
21.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision?
22. Are you old fashioned?
23. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it?
24.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why?
25.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?